4.04.2008

Happy Birthday Mikey!

My little (yet very tall) brother, Michael William Beyer, turns 26 today. It seems like just yesterday he was torturing Jenn and I in our home on Eastgate Drive in Mt. Vernon, Indiana. He would do all sorts of obnoxious things such as try to get into our room (I have distinct memories of Jenn and I pushing together on our bedroom door as Mike pushed hard on the opposite side for HOURS), playing Ghostbusters with the neighborhood kids and "busting" up our parties, the screaming, the hitting, the name calling, etc. But now "Mitch" and I are good friends, amazing how it takes moving out of the house and getting away from each other to do that. He is pictured above (in a baseball cap AND hood? Come on, Mike!) with his WIFE Christine, and our friend Lea. He is definitely one of my favorite dudes in the world, (next to Paul, Dad, Grandpa and Justin of course) and quite possibly one of the funniest people I know.

Happy Birthday, Mike!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! He is AWESOME and the Funniest person I know and my FAVORITE son! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!

Jenn said...

he is one of the coolest, funniest people out there. YEAH MIKE!!!!
you old man, you.

CH3NO2 said...

I still do not like my sisters even though I have moved out:)

Thanks For the Birthday Blog

Anonymous said...

wew mikey you are MEAN and OLD

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.