1.25.2008

Jocelyn ROX.

I was just talking to my friend Jocelyn, the make-up artist. She was leaving the mall to go close on her house. (EXCITING.) I briefly mentioned that I was craving a delicious coffee from PROVERBS. I went back to my seat, forgetting about the coffee altogether. Joce waved bye on her way out. Five minutes later, David, Proverbs employee, brings a delicious, chocolatey, warm and yummy cafe mocha to my desk, muttering something under his breath about making deliveries. . . . .  What sweet friends I have!! 
By the way, Jocelyn is a very talented makeup artist - you can visit her website for Zoe Custom Cosmetics here. She does awesome work. Not only does she do wedding and special event makeup, she has her OWN LINE of cosmetics and is soon coming out with a line of minerals. She even does fun parties in your home called Palette Parties where you can invite your friends and spend the evening getting makeovers and being girly. Its awesome.

Proverbs Coffee is awesome too. They have a mobile espresso machine they can bring to your wedding or special event. The prices are fantastic and the drinks are deeelish.  Its a great idea for office events, parties, wedding receptions, etc. You can get more info here.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

i heart jocelyn. she is beautiful!

Her makeup is fabulous, and I love her ability to turn furry eyebrows into pure elegance. :-)

Beth Skillman said...

Are the minerals makeup or something that you ingest?

Anonymous said...

Hey, WAZZUP!!!! This woman rocks! Have you seen the makeup she does?? Oh my, it is so beautiful! MAN!!! Come to her shop at the Wedding Mall. Peace out!!!