1.24.2008

for Beth:

This is for Beth, Carole, and all you others who wanted to see the alien head, I mean, uh, uterus I knitted for mom a couple years ago....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my uterus. If you could mass produce these we could make a killing on them. All the nurses and Docs at the women's hospital when Jack was in LOVED it!

Beth Skillman said...

Oh. My. Goodness. You really should (in all your spare time) offer these up on Etsy. It is ADORABLE.

Rachel said...

It is very cute. Didn't they say that it is about actual size? Not actual size for me these days -- but you know, for most people.

Anonymous said...

Do I have a uterus?

amo said...

No Mike, you don't. Sorry. I can make you one though.

Leslie Ober said...

LOVE the uterus. And when I first saw this pic...I thought, "AMY GOT A HAIRCUT!!" Hehe. Then I noticed that your photo booth o' the day picture still has long hair. :o) Do you ever miss the short hair? I think you rock it both ways. Very cool that you can do that!

Jenn said...

little. pink. snuggly.



uterus.