
Kidding. I just thought that would be a funny blog title about the Price is Right. Well, I am dumb and I missed the opening sequence to the show, but overall Drew Carey was pretty good. Its funny, the show felt
very much the same, with the completely spastic INSANE people practically fainting when called to "COME ON DOWN," bombshell product models, new cars, sets, games, etc. Drew was pretty funny, as usual, but took his role seriously and did a good job explaining the games. He was funnier than Bob, not as condenscending, actually, and he even carried the long, slender microphone... A girl even did a CARTWHEEL onstage after she was called up, for gosh sakes. I guess I had forgotten how
insane the guests are. Anyway, I give him a thumbs up. Its gotta be hard to follow in a legend's footsteps. Read another review of the opening show
here.
1 comment:
He is not Bob Barker but I guess he will do. I think mom would like him since he is so funny
Post a Comment