
I was completely giddy this afternoon - I put together new 8 contracts for 8 new clients that are signing with me to do their
wedding stationery. I have 11 wedding projects that are still pending, meaning they have their proposal, and I am waiting on an answer. I have 4 other active wedding projects other than the 8 new. AND I have 11 Wedding Mall vendor / Madison projects. Things are ROCKIN' here at the amo-inkdom. Whew.
5 comments:
Since Shapizzle (sp?) never posts on his blog any more, I'm not sure if he checks his email either ... So I shall comment here on your blog instead ... My sister-in-law was raving about Crossroads tonight. Her daughter (my niece) goes to Northern Kentucky University and I guess was invited to church with a friend. They have been loving it. I told them I kinda knew some dude (PO) who worked there. "I am maybe not on a first name basis - but I know him well as Shapizzle and PO through Fuji and Jenn. I know him on a nickname basis." Anyway, thought I'd let you know. I'll tell her to try and meet you guys. On another note, it is a shame he doesn't blog more - his posts are awesome. Word.
AWESOME! Congratulations!
Yay!! I am so happy for you. Your work is fantastic.
yea for the inkdom! That is fantastic.
rock on sis.
now hire me.
Post a Comment