that's right, wide awake every morning at 5:30 am. thanks kiddo...
I love "World's Largest"!! I cannot believe I missed this. You are so lucky. That bottle positioning is most unfortunate though.
OH MY GOD.wow.
man, the longer i look at it, the more i keep snotting on myself while snorting.
Bwa ha ha!!!! Most awesome. picture. ever!
LOVE the positioning!
That is so funny!!! You should show this picture to Todd Henry - he has a posting on his blog (accidental creative) about the world's largest boot. I know he would love your accidental placement ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love "World's Largest"!! I cannot believe I missed this. You are so lucky. That bottle positioning is most unfortunate though.
OH MY GOD.
wow.
man, the longer i look at it, the more i keep snotting on myself while snorting.
Bwa ha ha!!!! Most awesome. picture. ever!
LOVE the positioning!
That is so funny!!! You should show this picture to Todd Henry - he has a posting on his blog (accidental creative) about the world's largest boot. I know he would love your accidental placement ;)
Post a Comment