Whew. Its overwhelming.
Just imagine row after row after row after row of amazing creativity and absolute coolness.
I have only covered about 12 rows of about 50. There are literally THOUSANDS of exhibitors. Its been very inspiring, very encouraging, very FUN.
Trends I have seen: animals (esp. dogs) in greeting cards, LOTS of bold color, vintage pattern, floral motifs, letterpress (BIG time), funny themed cards, imprintables, great patterned gift wrap, and funky shaped sleeves / envelopes.
amo-ink update: I have picked up good stuff: new paper lines, cute tiny custom-sized envelopes, new stardream colors, embossing services, potential invitation catalogs, ideas, inspiration, and more. yay.
Ang + c4yourself update: things are going WELL. We still want to place more orders, but it has been great and she has developed some great relationships.
We are having a blast - eating YUMMY food, long walks and talks.
Tomorrow Ang is meeting a college friend for dinner - I am going to go check out some stuff on my own. Maybe shop. fun.
6 comments:
AWESOME! Sounds like a great time. ENJOY, see you Saturday. Love
OMG! You are so amazing. I am so jealous. I think about you all the time. I am so PUMPED for my future employment at amo-ink. Hee hee. ENJOY THE CITY!!!!
so excited for Angela. Wowzers.
seriously - I will need you. Are you good at marketing? We need to get you learning Photoshop and InDesign right away. there is a booth decorated much like I invision my amo-ink booth at the mall! I will try to get a pic. Also, even though photography is sort of a no-no, I am going to try to get some shots of the overall show. Maybe the funky atrium and an overhead of the aisels.....
BTW - its spelled AISLES. If you are going to own a stationery company, we need to get you spelling correctly right away.
I've never marketed in my life but I am sure i would be fantastic at it.
I will learn those programs. Give me some simple jobs to try this summer. :-) I am purty gooder at 'pooters.
That is so awesome, Amy! I'm glad it's going well. I love the idea of small cute sized envelopes. I'm glad you're enjoying NYC!!
OOOOOHHHHHH ... I love paper! And paper products! And puppies! And cupcakes!!!
How exciting for C4Yourself, and AMO INK! It all sounds very cool. I would love a few undercover pictures. We can't wait for you to return home, though. We miss you!
Post a Comment