5.06.2007

26.2 = DONE.



THEY DID IT! What a gorgeous morning for a run. I woke up early and with Paul and J. saw the runners at Reading/Liberty intersection. It was SO awesome to see them running up the hill. Then Paul dropped me off at Dana where I met up with Beth and saw them run along Madison Road, then we went to Erie/Saybrooke where Liz and Henri helped cheer with us. Beth and I took off and ran with them for about a 1/4 mile! (That's where I snapped the shots of them holding Jenn's sign.) Then we made two more stops along Eastern Ave before heading back downtown to see the finish. What a wonderful day. The best part was just being able to cheer for everyone. We yelled for anyone that had their name on their jersey. People were very confused by the sign in Latin, but lots of people also made comments, spoke back in Latin, told me they loved me too, etc. Marathons are cool. I am SO PROUD OF YOU JENN, JUSTIN AND RYAN!!! (and Kara, the other Justin, Tony, Melissa, Crissy, and all you other crazies!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Rachel said...

Love the pictures -- I shot a video for the kids at the 10K yesterday and the finish line there was so exciting, I can't imagine how awesome the finish of the marathon was! So cool, congrats to Jenn and Justin!

amo said...

yes, they are amazing kiddoes.

Ryan, you definitely look GORGEOUS. And I like how those dudes in the pic look like deer in headlights. FUNNY!