Justin informed me that my profile pic that used to be posted at the right reminded him of an eighties movie he loved as a kid called "
Just One of the Guys." Its about a girl who doesn't believe teachers take her seriously because she is pretty. SO, she dresses like a boy and switches schools. Lovely. Justin even found the uncanny picture of that girl my photo reminded him of... It seems that with my old haircut I looked like I was dressing in drag? You decide....

5 comments:
What are they smoking....no WAY
Wow, I never put the pictures next to each other like that. I can't believe how similar they are. You're the spittin' image.
Where does that come from anyway? "Spittin' image"
who knows... That is something we'll have to research online...
I think the glasses push it over the edge. I was so proud of my funky stylish shades I bought in NYC in Soho. That pic was taken just a few hours after I bought them. Everyone in NY was wearing them, so I felt very "with-it." The only problem was that my hair was unbelievably out of fashion for NY. All the women has long flowing hair. Geeze, I can never get it right.
that is so funny. us midwesterners cannot even try to stay with the trends.
I LOVE your similarity to the 80s movie chick. Awesome.
i think justy is dead-on with this. however, i think this is one of those cases where A=B and B=C does NOT mean A=B. In other words, the girl is dressed in drag. you look like the girl. however, you do NOT look like you are dressed in drag. it think the similarity is from the neck up and that is the difference between hip chick and drag (king?).
Post a Comment