I got my mop trimmed- finally. It looked like there was a medium-sized dead animal on the floor - but he really didn't take off much length. He did some sort of "thinning" to "take the bulk out." What great lingo! So folks, feast your eyes upon my straight, flat hair in the pic above, because it will never look like that again. It actually resembles my previous 'best haircut ever' that I got in Shanghai while travelling the world. Then the non-English-speaking stylist blow-dried my hair for 60+ minutes solid - I walked out looking like I had Asian hair - pin straight and wispy. Amazing feat when working with a chia head like myself.

7 comments:
Love it, looks great ... oh Aim, don't be so hard on yourself. I am sure that you can reproduce Sam's expert styling. I'm sure that he told you how to "rock it" just like that. Because of Sam I put a $20 hair brush on my Christmas list this year. It was my FAVORITE gift -- no joke. I love that brush.
Your hair looks BEEEAAUTIFUL! I love it
Dude. I love it. Do you mind if i get the same do? I am so bored majorly with my hair. Do you think sam could duplicate the do? I'm jealous.
Love
the Frumpster (living in a ponytail)
Jenn, I think you need the same do! Post a photo after.
I totally told Sam that my twin may come in and want the same do. Hilarious.
a woman at work told me once that she has never seen someone grow hair as fast as me! we are FREAKS.
Oh I love it! So cute! And you are now the second person I've seen Sam give a great haircut to. (I think it's Sam the drummer we're talking about?)
And every single hairstylist I go to always tells me I have a TON of hair - so we are in the same club. I frequently have my hair thinned out.
Post a Comment