1.23.2007

Twin Moment #2142:


So, as most of you know, I am a twin. Lately, we have been having more "twin moments" than ever before. Maybe its because I have grown out my hair to Jenn length, or maybe its the fact that I have lived here in Cincy for 5 years and our paths are just crossing more than ever. Today another one occured. I met a lady from church (whom I had never met before) at her home in East Walnut Hills for an invitation consultation. As soon as she opens the door, she tells me that I look familiar, and asks if I am Jenn's twin. She takes step aerobics on Wednesdays with Jenn at the Y down the street. I guess Jenn had mentioned before that she had a twin. Fun.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW!!!!!!! WHO WAS IT? EMAIL ME HER NAME!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that in a town that large you get that all the time. AWESOME!

Leslie Ober said...

That's awesome! So in this picture, you're the one on the left, right? ;)

Rachel said...

I love witnessing Amy and Jen twin moments -- it is so funny when you say, "I'm not Mrs.Wilkey, I'm her twin." And then the person looks at you like they didn't understand what you just said. I love watching people's brain try to comprehend it! I think that being a twin would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

....but you're the cool one.